Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Positivity to the Nth degree...

Playlist
Brian Eno - Discreet Music
Brian Eno - Music for Airports
Various - Pam's Collection on Shuffleplay
Wings - Wildlife

More waiting today for the call that never came - stressful but we remain positive and, when the day was over we had a lot more information and helpful background from people who have actually been through this before - info that made us realise that what's happening re timescales is actually the norm rather than us being delayed...

More visits today...

The lovely Suzanne, post facial and so hiding her post facial face plus her lovely sister Michelle, who accompanied me on a shopping trip to Tesco for provisions...


Also popping by were Pam's workchums Anna and Susanne (the latter all the way from Prague)...


Meanwhile, Michelle showed me how to use the laptop...


A tough stress-filled day which brought disappointment but ended on high spirits for Pam, cheering her no end and I'm sure she will sleep much better tonight for having had all her friends around her...

For my own part, the visitors to the house and calls with Annie, with my mum and with Sister Sheila all buoyed...


We are all staying super-positive that Pam will get through this...

Her mantra is :-

"I have a brain tumour, I'm having an operation, I'm going to be fine..."

Please keep her in your thoughts and project your support for her...

Highlight of the Day : Having everyone round in one day...

No comments: