Thursday, January 26, 2023

Thinking it through is always good but often not done...

Playlist
Crowhammer - Vol.1: Tales from Vertexia
Various Composers - Inn Stetter Hut : 16th Century Viol Music for the Richest Man in the World, Vol. 2
Albanesi - Piano Works, Vol. 1
Byrd - The Golden Renaissance: William Byrd
Bacewicz - Music for String Orchestra
Andrzej Korzynski - Diabeł
Jongen - Preludes for Piano
Capital Models - 2023-01-25 DR Solo
Riverside - ID.Entity (Deluxe Edition)
Beethoven - Quartette Opus 131 & 135 in Streichorchesterfassung
Finishing Move Inc - The Callisto Protocol
Max Cooper - A Model of Reality Reworks
Creek - 1998-02-02
Stoto - System
Mariola Membrives - La Babilonia
Jeff Lynne - Long Wave
Capital Models - 2023-01-25 DR Solo

The anniversary of "The Sweet Thrill of Industry"...


I used to write in my diaries "I can't believe it's X years since we recorded "The Sweet Thrill of Industry""...

So, today, I can't believe it's 43 years...

But, today, after yesterday's work, it's back out there again, for good (or bad)...


The views in the room...

More of yesterday's work...


It was still ten past seven...


This morning I decided to move the CD player and amp in the back room to the top shelf...

I didn't think it through as regards the amount of box rearranging this would entail...


It took around an hour...


Elsewhere today, some "Black List" of course and a lot of time spent working out the chords for "At Last" by Etta James (I used Jeff Lynne's version), which drummer Johnny's chum, Vassia, wants to perform with Capital Models at her wedding in July...

Johnny came back tonight with added drums to my "I Want to Break Free" demo from yesterday - then Paul pointed out probably not a great song for a bride to sing at her wedding - we'll see...

Also prepared and uploaded the next Creek session for its release at he start of February...

Other than that, I think that was it...

Once again, if I leave this for just a few days and haven't taken any notes, I cannot recall the details...

Not to worry...

Onwards!

Highlight of the Day : Musicking...

Today's new music:-

No comments: