Friday, May 07, 2021

Safe for 44 years, until...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Sparklemusik (12 CD Box Set)
Edward Spark/Cloudland Blue Quartet - Emperor Remixes
Duke GrayFox - Always World
Marsupial Hat - The Portland Gig

OK let's keep going with this catch up...

Up just after 6 on "Sparklemusik" day...


Yes indeed...


After, literally, years of work, this album finally saw the light of day this morning...


It really is very good, if I say so myself (cos no-one else is going to)...

Out under stormy skies it went...


Later, Fang popped by for a visit...



...and, with "Sparklemusik" finally out there, time to work on some Edward Spark remixes for his next project...


Then, disaster struck...

I accidentally knocked a full cup of coffee off my desk...


Some of my 7" singles were affected by the fall out...


This signed Valves record has been fine for 44 years until now...


So, so annoying...


Oh well - c'est la vie and nothing I can do about it now...

Onwards with Sparky...


Later, Fang was back again...


...and kept us both...


...company...


Most likely, I spent the evening recoding my podcast for tomorrow...

Highlight of the Day : Finally releasing "Sparklemusik"...

No comments: