Tuesday, February 05, 2019

Swithering can avoid a mistake...

Playlist
Kiss - Destroyer
Alice Cooper - Zipper Catches Skin
Alice Cooper - Da Da
Alice Cooper - Constrictor
Alice Cooper - Raise Your Fist And Yell
Alice Cooper - Trash
Alice Cooper - Hey Stoopid
Jaco Pastorius - Punk Jazz: The Jaco Pastorius Anthology
Weather report - Weather Report (1971)

Despite listening to Alice Cooper all day, this was almost my only pic, taken with my phone for future reference......


...because I was at Fopp at lunchtime, swithering over a new reggae purchase...


Decided to wait and check...

I had it already...

In the BHF shop, an Elgar disc of choral music for 50p...


Hmmm...

Back home, very tasty Bolognese pasta bake from Anne plus "Silent Witness" and "Cold Feet" nourished and entertained...

Also gave a listen to the purchased last Saturday Jaco Pastorius anthology - which turned my thoughts to Weather Report, with whom I retired later on...

That was it...

Hiohglight of the Day : Anne's cooking...

No comments: