Monday, February 06, 2017

Compiling and soup...

Playlist
Various - My Record Collection 1972-1987
Miles Davis - Melbourne '88

A cold day...



But beautiful nonetheless...


As is often the case for a Monday, little to report...

In the evening, Anne's Sweet Potato soup was super-tasty...

It was enjoyed upon her return from Zumba, while we managed a combined score of 145 on"University Challenge", beating the team from Birmingham (Edinburgh won)...

Of course, our points total included a few of the old "I was going to say that so I'll take the points" variety...

Then, a thirteen month old "Endeavour" from the Tivo was much enjoyed...

The rest of the evening had been taken up with compiling a definitive playlist on my iTunes of all the LPs I once owned which I now have again (see below)...

Made for very enjoyable listening indeed...

Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : Compiling and soup...

No comments: