Friday, February 17, 2017

An unexpected date...

Playlist
Various - Cloudland Blue Eclectic Selection 2017 Vol 7
Various Composers - 20th Century Classics

Death of a sofa in the frost...


Out...


...and, today, to the dentist first thing as, unmentioned in yesterday's entry, a crown fell out, exposing a particularly sharp "post" which, in the course of the few hours since the incident, had proceeded to shred the side of my tongue...

Owyah!

All fixed though and an anaesthetic spray prescribed for the damaged area...

The EP opined that, with the prescription over the past two days of antibiotics, a nasal spray and, now, this, I was deemed an old goat...

Rectangular pupils though...

Meanwhile, another handle replaced...


A surprise meet up in the early evening for a celebratory tooth-fixed and handle applied tasty pasta at Quattro Zero...

Back home, new headphones had arrived...


RHAs are the best I've had in recent years and I decided to pop a bit more for a new pair - they come with a 3 year guarantee which I know, from past experience, is completely and utterly "no quibble", as they say...

However, I could obviously do with a wee haircut and some attention to the forest emanating from my lugs...


Also arrived is this wee camera case in which I intend to store my new nutphones when out and about but not being used...


I bought this classical box set blind, to take me over the limit for free delivery re the headphones - a 5CD box for just £1.49...

Sadly, I have it already - despite my having checked that the reference number of the already owned box was different from this one...

Oh well...


On telly, "Not Going Out" followed by some listening on the new cans to the finalised this evening latest podcast...

Graham Norton and the final "Uncle" were also good...

To bed, medicated...

Highlight of the Day : An unexpected date...

No comments: