Sunday, February 10, 2013

Ungoosed and goosed...

Playlist
Various - Acquisitions 2012 & 2013
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Starlightnight

Sometimes I just go too long before writing this to remember what I've been up to...

So I look to my pictures to try and recreate...

I can see I walked to the store for two lovely warm croissants (not so warm by the time I got back)...


Spotting this wee beastie on the way...


Post breakfast I worked on reactivating a 60GB Jukebox, long thought to be goosed - and, wonder of wonders, I succeeded...

I then tried my magic on the one 30GB Jukebox which is programmed to work with windows and which recently seemed not to be allowing any new material to be added...

Suffice to say, it's now goosed...

OK so I'm 30GBs up on the deal I suppose and the "new" 60GB machine is now my "latest acquisitions" Jukebox and stretches back to 1 January 2012...

Late afternoon, I walked down to Jane and Bobby's for Kitty's party, with my last album in the cans and sounding good, even if i say so myself - while Anne, as agreed, drove past me on the way...


This isn't her...



A fairly relaxed party for Kitty, whose new wee chum, Rafa the Dog was the guest of honour...





3D TV was attempted and rejected as being too weird...



Lovely home made chili and birthday like cakes were scoffed...


...and a firework was lit....


Just after 6, out to my mum's to meet up there with sister Sheila, whose birthday it was today - for some reason I did not record the event but we had a good time nonetheless...

Back home around 8 and some TV and some listening rounded off the weekend...

Highlight of the day : Birthday parties and reprogramming...

No comments: