Sunday, February 24, 2013

Listen and learn...

Playlist
Various - Potential Covers
Ola Podrida - Ghosts Go Blind
Various - Blue Bop

A day spent mostly listening to music which might be suitable for covering...

Late morning, watched last night's "Law & Order : Criminal Intent"...

Late afternoon, out to my mum's...



Left Anne watching Scotland, rather surprisingly, beat Ireland at rugby...

An entertaining time at my mum's as I had her tell me of the old days, from leaving school in 1947, giving up work to raise the family from 1955 till 1972 through to her retirement in 1990, when she was just six years older than I am now...

Back home to more music choosing and listening...

"Person of Interest" was the only TV of the night for me and is becoming very good indeed...

Highlight of the Day : Learning a bit more about my mum's life...

No comments: