Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Poor wee the pie...

Playlist
Krokofant - Krokofant
Fripp & Eno - Evening Star
Elephants of Scotland - Execute and Breathe
Various - Weekly Playlist Nos 6-9
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Morphine Codex

Up early and ordering boxes and envelopes in an attempt to push forward the "Twenty Four Paintings" project...

I noticed too that my post from July 2005 re the gig Jamie and I did, part of which is included in the new version of his album, has been getting a goodly number of hits - so I added some further pics to it...

With this and the packaging ordering, Meg the Black Cat "helped"...



Listened to some vintage Fripp & Eno...


Uptown on an overcast day...


Wasted my time in HMV and PC World looking at stuff I was plainly never going to buy...

On the way home, this crow was boisterous...


...while this was supposed to be a photo of a practising tram...


Clearly, my timing was a little bit off, to say the least...

A foraging squirrel was spotted as I made my way down Crispycat Hill...



...to home, where Meg the Black Cat was once again in "helpful" mode...


Truth be told, she is not very well at all right now and, while we are hopeful of a recovery, she is very old indeed and is now starting, finally, to act her age...

Poor wee the pie...

As a distraction from her increasingly senile "accidents", strange occasional yowling and, generally, odd behaviour over the past week or so, "Law & Order UK" entertained...

Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : Various beasties...

No comments: