Tuesday, February 10, 2015

It's only money, part three...

Playlist
Argent - All Together Now
Argent - In Deep
Argent - Ring of Hands
Argent - Nexus
Various - Now That's What I Called Music 1968/69

Listened mostly to Argent today - for no particular reason - I scrolled through "artists" on the iPod and, when their name came up I went for it...

Some excellent stuff and some not quite so excellent stuff...

More salad at lunchtime, a wander round Fopp and home in the dark...



Old goat...



This evening, we caught up with the preposterous "Broadchurch" and enjoyed tasty pasta and the welcome return of "Uncle"...

Also spent some time compiling a couple of collections in my "Now That's What I Called Music" series - from January 1968 through to my tenth birthday in May 1969 - so, really, that's what I call music in hindsight...

Sixty eight songs over around three and a half hours were added to the previously compiled around fifteen years ago forty two tracks over around two and a half hours...

This how I...you now the rest...

Lights out on my sister;'s 59th birthday...

Happy birthday sis!

She doesn't read this...

Highlight of the Day : Compiling...

No comments: