Thursday, February 05, 2015

It's the little things...

Playlist
Tangerine Dream The Virgin Years: 1977-1983
Chicago Chicago IV : At Carnegie Hall

This leaf has now been on the back path for at least 21 days...


I like it...

And I like doing this with early morning skies...







...as I make my way into town...






A walk to the East End at lunchtime and a tasty prawn salad from M&S...

Passed Charlotte Square on the way back...


On the bus home, I told the belligerent guy next to me to get his muddy boots off the seats...

After protesting that the sign on the window, designed to discourage passengers from such behaviour, as "stupid" and making the excuse that he needed his feet up on the seats "to hold his newspaper flat" he acceded to my request and removed the offensive items from the seats...

The remainder of the journey was frosty but, for me, triumphant...

It's the little things...

The leaf was still there when I got home...


...as was Anne's very tasty spicy lamb casserole (including spice from London's Borough Market)...

...and as was this, from behind the door...


...still the top selling 4LP box set ever...

Very much enjoyed this tonight, along with some comedic telly - "Two Broke Girls", "Brooklyn Nine Nine", the not quite as good as those "Marry Me" and "Charlie Booker's TV Wipe" - all of which reminds me that, recently, I have forgotten to mention the very funny "Catastrophe"...

Ended Thursday with the usual helping of "This Week", having avoided "Question Time" by listening to more Chicago...

I've gone a bit frenzied for their 70's output it seems...

Not to worry, it's better than putting your feet on the seats on a bus...

Highlight of the Day : Live Chicago, and Anne's spicy lamb casserole...

2 comments:

Moira said...

Good for you ,David. I wish I was braver.

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

I wish I was more brave more often!