Friday, February 12, 2010

A day in the life...

Playlist
Sumner McKane – North
Sumner McKane – If Two By Sea
Edgar Froese – Epsilon in Malaysian Pale
Various - Artists of whom I have all LPs released to date

A lovely bright morning...



Mr Sumner McKane in my ears provided the perfect accompaniment...

However, I still await the limited edition CD I ordered directly from him a few weeks ago now – patience is a virtue of course – but one I don’t really have...

This evening, to the synthi sounds of Herr Froese, it was back to the kitchen for your correspondent – the Exec Producer had a hankering for my Leek and Pancetta Risotto – which, you may recall, the first time I made it lacked said leeks, due to my forgetting to purchase them, and using onions instead...

Tonight though, no mistakes and another successful cook – five out of five this year...



Post this, “Coronation St” entertained – Gail Platt certainly getting herself into a right pickle – which will mean nothing to you unless you watch Corrie of course...

Then upstairs and listening to my favourite tracks by some of the “Artists of whom I have all LPs released to date”...

The Beatles, Simon & Garfunkel, David Bowie, Pink Floyd, The Velvet Underground, Alice Cooper, Yes, Genesis, Grand Funk Railroad, King Crimson, The Frost, Uriah Heep, Gentle Giant, ELP, ELO, Kraftwerk, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Roxy Music, Neu!, Eno, Bryan Ferry, Fripp & Eno, Rush, The Tubes, Cockney Rebel, Peter Gabriel, Magazine, Robert Fripp, The Cure, Fehlfarben and New Order...

Cracking...

Nighty night...

Highlight of the Day : Cooking...

No comments: