Sunday, March 05, 2017

Up the hill backwards and limping...

Playlist
Uriah Heep - Epic Uriah Heep 1970-2014
The Beatles - Chronology
London Sinfonietta - Warp Works & Twentieth Century Masters
Patto - Patto
Yes - Tormato
Various - Rockabilly : Red Hot & Rare Volume One
Brouwer - The Black Decameron
Nyman - Michael Nyman: The Anthology

I have now been writing this for 12 years...

Up early, thinking my knee was a bit better...


...but the pain and immobility soon kicked in...

Step nephew in law to be, Blair popped round for more work on our doors...

While he worked, I added this to the hard drives - a chronological journey through every Beatles song...

There is indeed a period in the middle, where they were actually pretty good...


Out to my mum's, soundtracked by Eva Cassidy - enjoyable in the main...

Anne drove, given my increasing incapacity...

I sat on the settee, with my leg elevated...

These the views...




Back home and this added from brother-in-law Keith's pile by the random Number Generator...


I will listen tomorrow...

I cannot stand at the computer...

In the evening, my leg seemed to almost totally seize up - to the point the small injuries unit was contemplated...

However, copious amounts of painkillers seemed to ease things a little...

A good new Harry Hill vehicle cheered...

Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : Harry Hill...

No comments: