Tuesday, January 15, 2019

A boat trip and tasty pizza surely cannot be anything but good...

Playlist
Laura Pausini - Hazte sentir
Laura Pausini - 20: The Greatest Hits

The views from the office this morning...





A tasty breakfast...

Along to the port around midday...


My legs not the best of the bunch it has to be said...


A nice wee trip on a boat ensued, with tasty tapas and a few drinks...







The beast was about its business, at sea, with its chums...






Our boat was fairly modest in comparison to some gracing the port...




Back to shore...



...and, for me, back to the hotel...


In the evening, pizza time...



I gave up the ghost post-meal and made my way home...



...while others caroused in a nearby piano bar to a man with a saxophone...


I imagine this sounded quite excellent...

Highlight of the Day : Boat Trip and Pizza...

No comments: