Sunday, July 03, 2022

Unable to recall...

Playlist
Squarepusher - Ultravisitor
Cloudland Blue Quartet - A Nice Job in a Small Town 1986-2002
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Deeperdown EPs 1-7
Dionne Warwick - Dionne Warwick Sings The Bacharach & David Songbook

Two days until our trip to Germany...

Up at 6:30 or so to do the podcast, late this week...


...Out now! Eclectic Selection 2022 Vol 25 - although I can see from the file it was recorded on 24 June...

Ah wait, I think I was (six weeks ago) re-promoting the previous week's podcast as I hadn't gotten round to doing Vol 26 for this week due to incessant partying....

Oh well, 25, at this point, was not yet too out of date. Jazz, Synth, Bond, Country, Soundtrack, CBQ, Soul, Funk, Prog, Punk, Ambient, Leftfield. Music for open minds! Listen here...

The Daily Section, 78 of 432 was section 176 - a box from Dionne Warwick to John Wetton...




 My choices for today were Ms Warwick singing the songs of Burt Bacharach, The Tubes' lead singer, Fee Waybill's solo LP from 1996 and some funky stuff from the Watt's 103rd Street Rhythm Band...


I think, today, I probably also started prepping all the choices and pics for the daily sections which I would tweet about while we were away...

Other than that, once again struggling to determine what might have happened...

My slackness in keeping this going is now annoying but nothing I can do about it...

Given I was tweeting about an old podcast - it's pathetic that all I can recall is the section of the day thing...

From my pics from today, I can see though that we did have a lovely pork stir fry tea...


So, you know...

Highlight of the Day : Anne's cooking...

No comments: