Saturday, October 25, 2014

Past and future...

Playlist
Various - Now That's What I Called Music 1959-1977
Various - Dub Club Volume 001

The majority of this still under the weather day was spent working on compiling a 2015 calendar as a present for Anne's mum - which involved trawling through all the pics taken over the last year (plus around 700 of Anne's mum's pics) to choose suitable images of family members and pets...

Whilst doing this, I was listening to my compilations originally undertaken around 15 years ago to record my own personal history of popular music from 1959 onwards...




Three episodes of "CSI" were also caught up on, a call with my mum advising no visit due to lurgi, Queens drawing at Livingston after being 2-0 up and the third last "Dr Who", which wasn't great but the trailer for the upcoming two part finale looked very promising...

Hoping for some lurgi respite re tomorrow's rehearsal....

Highlight of the Day : Old music...

No comments: