Saturday, September 13, 2014

I'll have a cup of tea, son...

Playlist
Rochberg - Symphony #5, Black Sounds, Transcendental Variations
Bach, J C - Johann Christian Bach Symphonies
Vivaldi - Vivaldi Con Moto
The Bad Plus - Edinburgh Setlist 2014

Breakfast in the garden...


A visit to my mum...

She enjoyed the especially chosen for old people with short attention spans 49 out of 1,300 pictures of our holiday...

...and some tea...


In the evening, "Dr Who" was much enjoyed as were "New Tricks" and "CSI"...

Yowsah!

In footie, both Queens and, disappointingly, Hearts, drew...

JTs still top though...

No idea where Queens are - after all, it's only a game...

Can you tell I'm now just trying to get this up to date as quickly as possible?  Still have two podcasts to do too...

This is how I waste my time...

Highlight of the Day : Dr Who...

No comments: