Friday, August 15, 2014

Morphinecodex is coming...

Playlist
Stamitz - Sinfonias
Gentle Giant - Giant Steps The First Five Years
BADBADNOTGOOD - BBNG
Anoice - From The Studio
And One - Magnet (Trilogie Edition)
Art Ensemble Of Chicago - A Jackson In Your House
John Coltrane - Blue Train
Art Ensemble Of Chicago - Message To Our Folks
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Morphinecodex (Details)
Various - Weekly Playlist No 33

Thirtieth anniversary of the birth of Crispy the Kitten...

A little the worse for wear this morning but I soldiered on and made it through the day...

A problem with my phone re it "thinking" the headphones were plugged in all the time miraculously resolved itself just as I was about to ask the nice lady in the phone shop what might be done...

Next tech problem was a cash machine inside a major bank telling me my card had been cancelled...

The machine lied...

But I needed the Exec Producer on the fixed by itself phone to convince me this was the case and direct me to our own bank for confirmation by the use of a machine there...

In Fopp, £7 of the newly extracted cash was used to purchase a 2CD set containing three 1969 albums from jazz weirdos The Art Ensemble of Chicago...

On the way home, weird jazz in my pocket, this wee lion beast entertained in a nearby garden...




A tasty (but self decided small) Indian takeway nourished before I took a listen to my frankly foolish purchase... 


Later, work commenced on this week's podcast...


...interrupted for new sitcom "Boomers" which was not bad...

Podcast returned to and recording finished - notes to be written...

Decided to entitle the new CBQ album "Morphinecodex"...

Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : Self fixing phone and receiving confirmation my bank card had not been cancelled...

No comments: