Monday, July 14, 2014

Needles to overload...

Playlist
Gentle Giant - Discography
Jethro Tull - A
Alpha Male Tea Party - Droids
Mammoth - Polymorphism
Bruno Heinen - Tierkreis
Ian Anderson - Homo Erraticus
Asia - Gravitas
Cuff The Duke - Union
Alpha Male Tea Party - Real Ale and Model Rail
Dido - Girl Who Got Away
Tim Bowness - Abandoned Dancehall Dreams
Sophie Hunger - The Danger Of Light
Mats/Morgan - [schack tati]
Phish - Fuego

Gentle Giant soundtracked an uneventful day - the most reportable thing being that I tried out my new footwear again and it was found to be comfortable...

Back home and Jethro Tull discography gaps continued to be closed with the arrival of their 1980 album "A" as part of a 2CD set along with semi acoustic live album "A Little Light Music" - one to come...

Plus the ten 1p classical discs...

Not content with that and other recent acquisitions, I trawled the net tonight for new to me bands and ended up partaking of material by Alpha Male Tea Party, Mats/Morgan and Mammoth, along with the latest output from Tim Bowness and Phish...

Getting a wee bit overloaded perhaps...

In the back room, filing still awaits...

 
 

At least digital downloads don't need to be filed...

Ah, but they do actually - my hard drives are getting a little disorderly and, the longer I wait to sort them out the harder it will be to do and the longer it'll take...

This is how I waste my time...

Of course I could just listen to new music on Spotify and own none of it - but that's not where I am, man...

Cleared out the iPhone and added back the 60 odd latest "recently released" LPs for listening...

Only TV watched was "University Challenge" - funny to see the teams, after learning a little about their background in the documentaries recently watched...

Amazingly brainy young people...

A chilli marinated trout fillet based salad was also enjoyed...

Yes, I know, riveting...

Highlight of the Day : Discovering Alpha Male Tea Party...

No comments: